Office of Council Services
The Office of Council Services provides administrative services to the Council Chair, the councilmembers’ individual offices, and the council’s district offices.
In the county’s legislative process, the role of the Office of Council Services is to staff the county council’s committees and subcommittees, and provide objective assistance to individual councilmembers.
The Office of the County Clerk staffs meetings of the county council. Each councilmember also has a separate office to independently address the member’s individual legislative priorities. In addition, the county council maintains district offices in Hāna, Lānaʻi, Molokaʻi, and West Maui.
Items of Interest:
- Training and Professional Development Reports – A collection of resources from various educational seminars and conferences attended by staff.
- Public Record Requests – Information on how to request a public record from the Office of Council Services.
David Raatz, Director
200 South High St., Room 703
Wailuku, HI 96793
- Maui Residents: (808) 270-7838
- Lānaʻi Residents: (800) 272-0098
- Molokaʻi Residents: (800) 272-0026
- Fax: (808) 270-7686
Monday – Friday
7:45 am – 4:30 pm