Disaster, Resilience, International Affairs, and Planning Committee (DRIP)
Meeting agendas and documents
- Tamara Paltin, Chair
- Nohelani U‘u-Hodgins, Vice-Chair
- Tom Cook, Voting Member
- Tasha Kama, Voting Member
- Keani N.W. Rawlins-Fernandez, Voting Member
- Shane M. Sinenci, Voting Member
- Yuki Lei K. Sugimura, Voting Member
- Gabe Johnson, Non-Voting Member
- Alice L. Lee, Non-Voting Member
- Sea-level rise, shoreline erosion, and managed retreat.
- Disaster preparedness and community resilience. Oversight of related departments in that context.
- International affairs.
- Comprehensive community plan updates and processing procedures for community plans.
- Appointments of the community plan advisory committees.
- Oversight of the Maui Emergency Management Agency, the Department of Fire and Public Safety, and the Department of Police.
- Implementation of the following General Plan objective:
- Mitigate Climate Change and Work Toward Resilience.
Ph: (808) 270-7838
Fax: (808) 270-7686